- After date of receipt of purchase, Artly will process your request and send the shipment out within 3-5 days based on standard USPS delivery dates and times.
- Customer will receive all tracking information and updates during each stage of shipping process directly to their email.
- You can always call or email us directly if you have questions or concerns about the status of your shipment! Find this information on Artly’s Contact Information Page
- All jewelry items ship at a flat rate of $4.95 for the total order
- Canvas Art Prints & Home Products vary based on weight & USPS standards and will be calculated upon check-out
- Customers have 30 days to return merchandise after date of receipt
- All Merchandise must be in good condition meaning it has not been worn, used extensively or washed beyond it’s existing condition when purchased
- If merchandise came with tags, all tags must be attached or shipped in good condition back to headquarters
- Any merchandise marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
How to process a Return
- Returns for store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal) will require a handling & processing fee of $5.99, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- To begin the processing of a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Customer Info:
- Product Description
- Reason for return/Exchange
Please note, exchanges for store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal) will require a handling & processing fee of $5.99, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Print your label and place label on the outside of the package.
Drop off at your nearest UPS location.
Sales Tax is applied based on New York State Tax Rates and will show up at in your shopping cart upon checkout.